Thursday, March 24, 2011

Storesonline Refund Impossible

Here is a link to something I found on-line about the Company "StoreOnline" and what other people have gone through trying to get a refund. This has truly been a Nightmare Experience. Please let me know if you have had any experiences with StoresOnline, and also if you have any advice. In Short, I cancelled within the three days like it said on the contract, and never received any service from the company. To make sure I got my money back, I put in a dispute with my credit card company Bank of America, which has been a whole other set of problems with them relating to this. It's Unbelieveable how a company can continue to SCAM people like they have for so long and get away with it. I wish I had seen the reviews before I ever made a purchase. As soon as I get my situation resolved I will stop the "bad press" but for now since I have been 'wronged', I want to make sure that no one else goes through this anguish like I have. Today, I contacted the Attorney General's office and filed a complaint there. When I mentioned the name StoresOnline, the lady said they had numerous complaints about the company. There was even a Class Action Law Suit in Memphis, TN and StoresOnline settled outside of court. I could go on all day about the whole ordeal, but I'll keep this blog entry short. Read my other blog posts for more details to come. Storesonline Refund

1 comment:

  1. It's a very complicated story! I didnt hear back yesterday or today from the customer service's manager like they said would happen but I did have email communication with another person at StoresOnline today. I feel better and I temporarily fixed the 'trickle effects' with BOA myself.

    ReplyDelete