Thursday, March 24, 2011

Customer Service Nightmare Saga, ft. Companies "StoresOnline" and "Bank of America"; Background Info. The Good, but Mostly The Bad & Ugly

This in an Introduction Background to what may turn out to be a multiple-part story.
Whatever happened to the customer is always right? Or never mind that, what about doing the 'right thing'? Gosh - Lets just go back to the Golden Rule! Does anybody happen to know what that is? With my nightmare experience with customer service from the two companies "StoresOnline" & "Bank of America", the answer is "NO" for them. This blog entry may or may not be the last on this saga, depending on how things go from a phone call that I am supposed to receive tomorrow from StoresOnline. Hopefully, this will all be remedied and I can get off of my 'soap box' but if not, this may be just the beginning of a Real life nightmare saga that might be good enough for a book, or a movie for that matter. It'll make you laugh, cry, empathize, and be shocked! By no means would I want to hurt their business, But if things don't have a "Happy Ending" tomorrow, then I feel obligated to share my experience & all details with others to help prevent this same thing from happening to anyone else. Just a cliffhanger for the next blog "Part I"(Everything that happened): over 12 hours cumulative on the phone, getting disconnected 11 times, customer support really ought to know better English, a company not sticking to their word, a Scam, many many tears, and poop! (Yes, I literally mean poop.) And to think all of this is just a taste of Part I. Maybe "Part II"(the end result) will shock me and be a turn of events, because I'm not sure how much more I can take. No matter what happens, I'll keep you posted with either the good or bad news. If good then I'll simply post the praises and be done with this or If bad then I'll give countless details on this multiple-part Nightmare Saga, complete with recorded conversations that you won't believe. Wish me luck & Stay Tuned...

1 comment:

  1. It's a very complicated story! I didnt hear back yesterday or today from the customer service's manager like they said would happen but I did have email communication with another person at StoresOnline today. I feel better and I temporarily fixed the 'trickle effects' with BOA myself.

    ReplyDelete